Easy in, easy out, back in site is across the street from the pool and hot tub.
Site 57 includes a raised 12′ x 12′ deck which includes a table and four chairs with umbrella and a partial view of beautiful Lake Greenwood. Also included is a shade pergola with seating area and an additional raised deck leading to the common area with a beautiful view of the lake.
It is an easy walk to the pool, hot tub and the docks.
This lot is shaded in the afternoon.
Come and enjoy lake life on site 57!
All sites are oversized and include:
- Reinforced concrete pads as large as 65’ X 18’ X 6”
- Full hook-ups with 50-amp service
- All lots accommodate large Class A & Super C Motorhomes
- Access to many resort amenities
Pets must be on leash at all times and owners and pets must obey all park rules. Maximum 2 pets per site. Pick up after your pets! Any balance remaining on your account will be charged to the credit card on file 48 hours prior to your arrival.
Terms of Reservation:
- Your reservation is not complete until the invoice is paid.
- Reservations should be paid within 48 hours.
- Cancellations 15 or more days prior to arrival receive a full refund less a $50 administration fee.
- Cancellations within 14 days of arrival receive a 50% refund.
- Management reserves the right to change sites to another site in the same category.
- Check-in 1:00 p.m. (No arrivals after dark, please plan accordingly.)
- Check-out 11:00 a.m.
- No dog kennels or fences on the lot. Please use the off leash dog park between sites 8 and 9.
- Limit 2 pets per site.
- No free standing flags and flags cannot block another sites view.
- The pool, spa, laundry, outdoor kitchen, bathrooms and shower on the pool deck are open to all owners and renters.
- The pool and spa are open from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The Clubhouse interior is open from 8AM to 5PM.
Prices start at: $95 per night (+taxes and fees)
- Guests: 6
- Categories: Back-In
- Amenities: 50-AMPFree WiFiGazeboOutdoor DiningOutdoor SeatingSewerWater
- View: Partial Lake
There are no reviews yet.